Our approach to your software development project involves close collaboration in order for us to learn your business and provide a unique solution that solves your business needs. We maintain an aggressive development cycle to ensure we stay within project timelines and budget. Our customers are involved in every phase of the project to provide feedback and make enhancements in order to maintain expectations and ensure that there are no surprises.
We never charge by the hour, day or by the person. We feel that it is unfair to our clients.
We always work on a project using a value-based fee in order to put our clients best interest first.
Charging by the hour can become an issue when there is a conflict of interest because the more hours you work the more you can bill which leads to no benefit to resolving client issue rapidly. By charging a set fee, we both are encouraged to complete the project rapidly.
Our process is to establish a conceptual agreement of objectives to appreciate the end result, measures to define objective and establish a timeline and value of the project to establish what the project is worth to the client.
Why Value-base fees
- There is a cap on your investment with no hidden surprises.
- Don’t have to worry about a timer running and reluctant to seek help because you are unsure how many hours will be required.
- Give freedom to other staff to utilize our services without needing to seek budget approval.
- Additional work or changes can be requested without increasing cost.
- If additional resources are required, there is no cost to you.
- No discrepancy about what is billable time.